Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alien cultures are disgusting and inhuman

www.nuttynewstoday.com
    <h2 style="color: rgb(102, 0, 0);">China restaurants use oil from drains and gutters</h2>
    Posted By Staff

<div style="color: rgb(102, 0, 0);" ="info">

<div ="main">

Date: March 20th, 2010</div>

<div ="main">

4 Comments</div>

<div ="main">

Category: Nutty News</div>

</div>
    China
    - A recent investigation in Wuhan has revealed 2-3 million tons of
    ’swill oil’ makes its way back to our rice boxes and meals out each
    year. It is usually sold as pig feed.And we’re not talking recycled
    cooking oil (as in the proper way), but stuff from the country’s drains
    and gutters treated to look like edible cooking oil in a lucrative
    night-time operation. Full Article

blacklistednews.com:

<div>Dalai Lama declares love of Marxism
    </div> <div style="color: rgb(102, 0, 0);">THE
    Dalai Lama has said he is still a Marxist in spirit and that he
    condemns capitalism as a system whose main goal is "how to make profit".</div>
    http://news.scotsman.com/world/Dalai...ares-love-of.6 312845.jp
    <div style="color: rgb(102, 0, 0);" id="columnBrightcove">
    <div id="ds-line"><h1>Dalai Lama declares love of Marxism</h1></div>

<div id="wctlAudioLinks">

</div>
    </div>

<div id="divFrozen" style="display: n&#111;ne;">
    <div>
    <div>
    <div><h1>Premium Article !</h1></div>

Your account has been frozen. For your available options click the below button.
    Options
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div id="divSubscribe" style="display: n&#111;ne;">
    <div>
    <div>
    <div><h1>Premium Article !</h1></div>

To read this article in full you must have registered and have a Premium Content Subscription with the The Scotsman site.
    Subscribe
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div id="divSignin" style="display: n&#111;ne;">
    <div>
    <div>
    <div><h1>Registered Article !</h1></div>

To read this article in full you must be registered with the site.
    <div>Sign In</div>
    <div>Register</div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

<div style="color: rgb(102, 0, 0);">

<div id="MainMultiImage">
    <div id="MainImageDiv"></div>

<div id="ThumbDiv">
    <div></div>
    <div></div>
    <div></div>
    <div></div>
    <div></div>
    </div><br clear="all">
    <div id="Navigati&#111;n">
    <div id="PreviousBlock1">
    Previous
    </div>
    <div id="PreviousBlock1Inactive"> Previous</div>

<div id="NextBlock1">
    Next
    </div>
    <div id="NextBlock1Inactive">Next </div>
    </div>
    <div id="divGalleryLink">View Gallery</div>
    </div>

</div>

<div style="color: rgb(102, 0, 0);">
    Published Date:
    22 May 2010
    </div>

<div style="color: rgb(102, 0, 0);" id="ds-firstpara">THE
    Dalai Lama has said he is still a Marxist in spirit and that he
    condemns capitalism as a system whose main goal is "how to make profit".
    </div>
    Marxism
    has "the only economy system expressing concern of equal distribution
    (of wealth]; that is moral ethics", the Tibetan Buddhist leader told
    reporters at the start of a four-day visit to New York.</span>

LATER. </font>AHHHHH, those lovely quaint devout Buddhists -- the original peace people, right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%C3%B6n
    "..........the earliest surviving documents referring to the religion come from
    the 9th and 10th centuries, well after </span>Buddhists began the suppression of indigenous
    beliefs and practices</span>......."

"Bun religion was long the official religion of Tibet; Buddhism eradicated every trace of it" -- PBS.

Edited by: Nelson3

via Awake!, the Jehovah's Witness mag:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women-only_passenger_car

Are primitive cultures the most anti-female on earth?

http://newsoftheweird.blogspot.com/
    In several regions of the African nation of Cameroon, parents try to keep
    maturing daughters off the market by "ironing" their breasts (pressing them with
    heated stones and leaves to make them flatter and the girls thus less desirable
    for sex). The practice reached world media (and News of the Weird) in 2006 as
    part of a condemnation campaign by the United Nations, but apparently it
    continues unabated, according to new videos circulated this year and described
    in the Washington Post in March. According to that writer, who interviewed
    numerous health officials in Cameroon, the practice apparently has little
    effect, in that the teenage pregnancy rate remains very high. </span>Washington Post

Iconic female beauty in Mauritania (and in a few other African societies, as
    News of the Weird has reported) regards "rolling layers of fat" as the height of
    sexiness, according to a July dispatch by Marie Claire magazine, and
    professional force-feeders earn the equivalent of about $200 each from parents
    for bulking up their young daughters in boot camps that sometimes serve animal
    fat as drinks and apply the cattle-thickening drug Oradexon. "The stomach flab
    should cascade; the thighs should overlap; and the neck should have thick
    ripples," said Aminetou Eihacen, the feeding drill sergeant. Some girls rebel,
    but others embrace their new bodies. Said one, "When I realized the power I had
    over men, I started to enjoy being fat." </span>Marie Claire

The story gets worse, not better, onceyou click the link.
    <h2 style="color: rgb(102, 0, 0);">Dog From Rich Family Demoted to the Ghetto</h2>
    Posted By Staff

<div style="color: rgb(102, 0, 0);" ="info">

<div ="main">

Date: October 1st, 2010</div>

<div ="main">

2 Comments</div>

<div ="main">

Category: Nutty News</div>

</div>
    Nutty
    News India - A well-to-do dog from a rich family was ousted from his
    luxurious life and sent wobbling to the ghetto after he accidentally
    ate food from an untouchable woman. Sheru was roaming the streets in
    boredom - unlike in other countries, dogs in India are sometimes
    allowed to roam free - when he stumbled on Sanita Jatav, a poor Indian
    Dalit (or untouchable) who was at the time eating lunch with her
    husband. Sanita thought Sheru was cute, so she offered him a roti,
    which is an unleavened flatbread eaten by nearly all Indians. More…

NNT
    <H2>Cat poop coffee</H2>
    Posted By Staff
    <DIV ="clr"></DIV>
    <DIV ="entry">
    <DIV ="info">
    <DIV ="left"></DIV>
    <DIV ="main">

Date: December 6th, 2010</DIV>
    <DIV ="sp"></DIV>
    <DIV ="main">

7 Comments</DIV>
    <DIV ="sp"></DIV>
    <DIV ="main">

Category: Nutty News</DIV>
    <DIV ="rt"></DIV>
    <DIV ="clr"></DIV></DIV>

Nutty News Canada - The Bean Stop in Eau Claire Market is set to start serving Kopi Luwak - better known as cat poop coffee. Produced in the Doi Chaang region of northern Thailand, Kopi Luwak is made when the common palm civet - a small, tree-dweller is closer to a raccoon than a cat - eats coffee cherries. Once passed through the animals digestive system, workers pick the seeds out by hand and they are processed. More</DIV>

NOTW -- added 1/18/11

Police in Hyderabad, Pakistan, recently arrested a doctor for the increasingly suspect crime of insulting Islam -- after he merely tossed away the business card of a man who happened to have the last name "Muhammad." According to a December Associated Press dispatch, "dozens" of Pakistanis are sentenced to death each year for such tangential references to the holy name of Muhammad, but the government fears that trying to repeal the law might incite Muslim extremism. [San Francisco Chronicle-AP, 12-12-2010]

Edited by: Nelson3

Surely this quaint Chinese custom, like ameriKa's foreign policy, shows that for all its modern conveniences, humanity never really left the cave. Wait a minute -- cavemen, if they actually existed, were probably far more humane. They certainly lacked the capacity to inflict longterm, literally hellish misery on thousands or millions of sentient beings at a time. Cats are merciful and benign toward mice and birds compared to THIS:

WARNING: horribly tragic and cruel story!

http://www.nuttynewstoday.com/
    Bears purposely committing suicide to protest bile farms
    Nutty News Asia – Bear bile farming is so barbaric that bears kept in captivity so that their bile can be harvested are often driven mad by the poor living conditions and cruelty of the process. Now reports have even surfaced that some bile bears may be purposely performing hunger strikes and committing suicide as a last respite to protest the cruel conditions they’re kept under. 12,000 bears are currently estimated to populate bile farms across Southeast Asia. It’s all done in the name of traditional Chinese medicine, for which bear bile is believed to be an essential ingredient. Full Article
    Last edited by Nelson4; 02-06-2012 at 03:58 AM.

I could be wrong, but I believe that Whites are the only people who treat animals humanely, and even that's a relatively small number. So many dogs and cats are abused that I wonder why they are so trusting of people.

Most of the meat "factories" where chickens, pigs and cattle are kept are beyond sickening. I'm a hypocrite though because I'm an unrepetant carnivore. But I certainly support legislation to force these factories to let the animals they harvest live under better conditions until their day comes.
    Editor, The Nationalist Times, Voice of the Real America since 1985

What the article meant to say

Are North American negro females the most anti-feminine on earth?

Iconic female beauty in downtown Baltimore (and in many other East-coast African-American neighborHOODS, as News of the Nubian has reported) regards "rolling layers of fat" as the height of sexiness, ... basic North American black females are professional force-feeders ... bulking up ... on their way to publik skool or [sedentary] government jobs. ... "The stomach flab should cascade; the thighs should overlap; and the neck should have thick ripples," said JoFrieda Frazier-Butts, the local McDonalds feeding drill sergeant. Some girls rebel, but others embrace their new bodies. Said one, "When I realized the power I had over Brothers and Dudes, I started to enjoy being fat. Sheeeeet."
    Last edited by realgeorge88; 02-05-2012 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by realgeorge88 View Post
    Are North American negro females the most anti-feminine on earth?

Iconic female beauty in downtown Baltimore (and in many other East-coast African-American neighborHOODS, as News of the Nubian has reported) regards "rolling layers of fat" as the height of sexiness, ... basic North American black females are professional force-feeders ... bulking up ... on their way to publik skool or [sedentary] government jobs. ... "The stomach flab should cascade; the thighs should overlap; and the neck should have thick ripples," said JoFrieda Frazier-Butts, the local McDonalds feeding drill sergeant. Some girls rebel, but others embrace their new bodies. Said one, "When I realized the power I had over Brothers and Dudes, I started to enjoy being fat. Sheeeeet."

Lordy RealGeorge you just about had me 'hurling' there talking about all them "rolling layers of fat" and "stomach flab", but what really makes my blood boil, and makes me really want to put a belt too'em, is when those black women will start bounching, and popping and slappin those quivering dimpled buttcheeks. Makes me just want to jab'em with a sharp stick and mak'em holler! It's worse than have a cat in heat come up to you and stick their ole nasty crack right in your face !
    Last edited by Natall; 02-08-2012 at 11:34 AM.
    National Alliance

http://www.businessinsider.com/azza-...ess+Insider%29
    A Female Egyptian Parliamentarian Wants To Lift The Ban On Female Genital Mutilation

AmRen

Dogs Destined for the Table: Horrific Images Show Animals Being Killed, Cooked and Served Up as a Meal in Chinese Tradition, Daily Mail (London)
    Some Chinese beat dogs to death “to release blood into the meat.”

http://amren.com/news/2012/06/dogs-d...ese-tradition/

Bring in the New Year with the joyous Ivorians!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Ho...oigny_stampede

Quote Originally Posted by Don Wassall View Post
    I could be wrong, but I believe that Whites are the only people who treat animals humanely, and even that's a relatively small number. So many dogs and cats are abused that I wonder why they are so trusting of people.

Most of the meat "factories" where chickens, pigs and cattle are kept are beyond sickening. I'm a hypocrite though because I'm an unrepetant carnivore. But I certainly support legislation to force these factories to let the animals they harvest live under better conditions until their day comes.
    I agree. It's become worse for the animals. There was a time when farming was an honorable profession and I don't consider factory farming as "farming".

If we can mention Dr. William Pierce on this site, he talked about how cities were becoming more and more scary, and how English isn't heard. Whites will have to retreat to more remote areas to survive. Many Whites are mixing and becoming engulfed in the "Diversity" culture.

Whites who want to survive will need to learn how to grow their own food and raise livestock.

Whites who have money should buy land for homesteading. It would be the most significant thing for the future. Most Whites aren't listening, and trying to win everyone over is rather endless.

Supposedly every grocery store has free-range chicken meat, but who knows how much truth in packaging that represents....

I too feel for the exploited critters -- all of them. It's one of the biggest shames on (?) civilization. I have to fight off feelings of loathing for my own species....

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson4 View Post
    Supposedly every grocery store has free-range chicken meat, but who knows how much truth in packaging that represents....

I too feel for the exploited critters -- all of them. It's one of the biggest shames on (?) civilization. I have to fight off feelings of loathing for my own species....
    I am disgusted by it too. It's fine to eat meat, but I don't want a tortured animal on my plate. Factory farming is an aberration. Those are not "farms" by any means. Old McDonald's Farm is dead.

Everything is based on quantity, not quality now.

I too try to buy free range meat or eggs. But it's hard to find, and like you said, one wonders about the marketing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson4 View Post
    Surely this quaint Chinese custom, like ameriKa's foreign policy, shows that for all its modern conveniences, humanity never really left the cave. Wait a minute -- cavemen, if they actually existed, were probably far more humane. They certainly lacked the capacity to inflict longterm, literally hellish misery on thousands or millions of sentient beings at a time. Cats are merciful and benign toward mice and birds compared to THIS:

WARNING: horribly tragic and cruel story!

http://www.nuttynewstoday.com/
    Bears purposely committing suicide to protest bile farms
    Nutty News Asia – Bear bile farming is so barbaric that bears kept in captivity so that their bile can be harvested are often driven mad by the poor living conditions and cruelty of the process. Now reports have even surfaced that some bile bears may be purposely performing hunger strikes and committing suicide as a last respite to protest the cruel conditions they’re kept under. 12,000 bears are currently estimated to populate bile farms across Southeast Asia. It’s all done in the name of traditional Chinese medicine, for which bear bile is believed to be an essential ingredient. Full Article

I've read about what they do to bears, too. There is little respect or kindness toward animals. The fur industry, and yes, at one time, man had to use furs, now is deplorable. In Asia, they skin dogs and cats for fur, and any animal is skinned alive as they think it's easier to get the fur off. You're right, animals are more humane.

Easier to get the fur off a live animal -- see how they live by vicious myths that defy reality!

This appears to be the world's most tyrannical, expensive religion, since 1517 anyway..... where are the men in all this? Oh, they're doing the slaving.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67_WYt28Bhk
    Unreported World: Benin - Voodoo Children

Just before 22:00, it starts to sound like freemasonry. They whole cult's rituals require gunpowder and gin -- even in tribal Africa they're mad for Western technology and putatively dependent on it.

"Unreported World" -- hot phrase in Youtube, but only for extreme truthaholics.
    Last edited by Nelson4; 02-14-2013 at 10:57 PM.

http://www.newsoftheweird.com/archive/
    -- In a January submission to India's Supreme Court, an association of the country's caste councils begged for greater sympathy for men who commit "honor killings" of wayward females. The councils denied encouraging such killings, but emphasized that fathers or brothers who murder a daughter or sister are usually "law-abiding, educated and respectable people" who must protect their reputations after a female has had a "forbidden" relationship -- especially a female who intends to marry within her sub-caste, which the councils believe leads to deformed babies. [Daily Telegraph (London), 1-15-2013]

Warning: the worst, the worst, the most sickening nonviolent nonwhite depravity... wait a minute, scratch that word "nonviolent."

Back to the hapless African bovines again -- well, I thought this was here somewhere but can't find it?

You've heard about what tribal Africans do with cows, maybe seen a still shot of it.... but the live footage of it is so filthy, so utterly, ultimately emetic, I'm not even going to give a link, merely to tell any die-hard nationalist truth trackers that the totally uncensored, almost doting documentary on it is called Magia Nuda. For context, the Wikipedia article on "Mondo film".

Anybody who does check it out, please report back with a simple "R" or "L", to indicate whether you died retching or laughing. Little mini-poll here.
    Last edited by Nelson4; 03-26-2013 at 03:34 AM.