Thread: CofCC Miles Wolpin -- On our side?

Could somebody please read the latest Miles Wolpin article in Citizen's Informer, and try to make some sense of it. The editor of C.I. describes the article as a "brilliant" discussion of how Liberal demonizing of George W. Bush actually "pushed him leftward."

Maybe it is a brilliant essay, and just too much for my old, tired Redneck mind. Maybe it is scathing criticism of the Neo-con Lucifers of the Republican brain trust. But every month I find some article in CofCC that just piszez me off flagrantly, as the I-love-the-GOP, neo-Confaction of CofCC penns another pro-Bush tome.

I try SO HARD to give CofCC the doubt of thebenefit, that it is a "Sister Organization" of the ANU, as several members who post here attest. I wish they would prove me wrong!

A + RealGeorge. Edited by: aryanfreeman

CofCC

The CofCC - when I was in it - was a very mixed bunch. Some right-wing Conservatives, some racial-nationalists. It seems the further north / west you went CofCC members were more nationalist and the further south you went they were more old school confederate types and conservative - and Christian.

I remember when i spoke to the Washington Post and told them when nationalists came to power in the USA we would get rid of all the blacks back to Africa or other parts of the 3rd world - some CofCC members went mental! They thought of the blacks as "their negroes" - all very odd to me!!!

However, on the whole a decent bunch 10 years ago. But what its like now - who knows? Apart from a lot smaller.

CofCC is a lot like AmRen in not wanting to talk about Israel, Zionism and Jewish issues in general. A fine group of people, I went to their 2010 national meeting in Nashville and it was, as usual, a fine production by Gordon and associates.
    Editor, The Nationalist Times, Voice of the Real America since 1985

Quote Originally Posted by England First View Post
    ... I remember when i spoke to the Washington Post and told them when nationalists came to power in the USA we would get rid of all the blacks back to Africa or other parts of the 3rd world - some CofCC members went mental! They thought of the blacks as "their negroes" - all very odd to me!!!.
    This is why I envy the Nationalists and Nationalist movements in Europe. When Nationalists come to power in Europe -- and they will, with staying power -- they WILL eject non-Whites from the continent. North Americans are not nearly as enlightened.

North American nationalists must settle for merely continuing to exist, avoiding being thrown in gaol, and coalescing and organizing the best they can. European Nationalism, in my observation, is far more mature and organized, ready to go when the time comes, AND will know what to do. Especially in UK. If UK nationalists can somehow just rush this damned BNP command turnover to a conclusion, UK Nationalism will lead the way to the movement catching fire all over the continent. This event will then be the best thing to ever happen to North American nationalists movements -- it will show the wrong-headed Southern Nationalist sentimentalists how it's really done.