Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Race divides “Hispanics”

"Hispanics" and "Mestizos" and "Castizos" and all the rest are pretty well united in one view: They positively hate White-dominated anything, especially the core White culture and power in the United States. Approximately zero percent of "Hispanics" and "Mestizos" and "Castizos" will ever voluntarily support a restoration of traditional White North America.

An article entitled "NASCAR diversity program rejected Puerto Rican for being fair-skinned"

NASCAR has been actively insulting their white fan base for a while. Now a Puerto Rican is suing NASCAR for being ejected from their diversity program.

Michael Rodriguez technically qualified for the NASCAR diversity program because he is Puerto Rican. However, NASCAR decided he wasn’t the kind of “Hispanic” they are looking for. Rodriquez is very fair-skinned.

Rodriguez was allegedly told he looked like the “poster boy for the Ku Klux Klan” by one of NASCAR’s diversity recruiters. A company called Access was handling NASCAR’s diversity recruitment program at the time. NASCAR has since ended their relationship with Access after they failed to find enough minority drivers.

Rodriguez is suing NASCAR for discrimination. NASCAR argued in court last week that it has the right to discriminate against white people if it is pursuing a more diverse image.
    http://cofcc.org/2012/04/nascar-dive...-fair-skinned/

There's a perfect example of "liberal" hypocrisy -- the umbrella term is "multiculturalism" but it's not about culture, it's about skin color in our supposedly colorblind society today!

That guy should sue NASCAR over its PC tyranny. Similarly, any white South African or Namibian who comes here should demand all the rights and privileges of being an African-American. The term is literally true of them, and if the System wants to use euphemisms instead of revealing its real racial agenda, they deserve to be sued big time.

An article entitled "Oaxacan Festival Moves to Eastside in Bid for Wider Audience"

http://www.amren.com/news/2012/08/oa...ider-audience/

Since the gews forced ameriKa into the mold of "propositional nation of immigrants with no culture of its own" every nonwhite ethnicity looks at the USA as a nice big empty stage on which to perform their "poor us" dance. ameriKa loves and embraces everybody, it's the center of the universe, so doing the dance here is like getting free TV prime time coverage, so they think.

One day 25 years ago I lived in Jew Jersey and had a musical mission in Brooklyn. All traffic experienced an hour delay because thousands of HAITIANS were demonstrating on one of the main thoroughfares. They mattered everything -- ameriKan motorists zilch. The police looked to their needs, not ours. It made no logical sense for them to demonstrate anywhere outside of Haiti much less where it would cause so much inconvenience in the heart of the world's most bodacious city.

All of which stinks of gefiltefish -- it's simply Judaism and Zionism in action. That's all it is, 100.000 percent of it! Foreign people with nothing in common with this country wrapping it around their little finger because alien ideas have profoundly permeateddominate everything, turning America into ameriKa. Yes, Virginia, lots of things are just that simple!

An article entitled "Little Blonde Beggar Girl Whose Treatment Has Sparked Race Row in Mexico"

http://www.amren.com/news/2012/10/li...row-in-mexico/

Man that's bizarre! Seem to have missed it at AmRen.

No pictures of the girl's parents, so it might be that her mother might be a deeply tanned White.

An article entitled "Bill Richardson, AKA William Blaine Richardson III: Ted Cruz Is Not Really Hispanic"

This is really stupid of Richardson. It's true that Ted Cruz has a white Cuban father, and an Irish/Italian mother, and thus looks, as Steve Sailer has pointed out, like a young Pat Buchanan.
    This is Ted Cruz. It is not Pat Buchanan.

But the man who's saying he shouldn't count as Hispanic is William Blaine Richardson III, a Mayflower descendant whose Mexican ancestors were of pure Spanish background. He looks more like Jackie Gleason in the Honeymooners.
    http://www.vdare.com/posts/william-b...eally-hispanic

The ivory calling the pearl White!

An article entitled "FBI to Track Latino Arrests for Uniform Crime Report"

http://www.amren.com/news/2013/07/fb...-crime-report/

They should break "Hispanic" into its parts if a "Hispanic" criminal is White call him White, Mestizo/Latin American Indian call him that, call blacks blacks and Asians Asian, without the false language group label.

What are you trying to do, blow their whole game to bits?

The "Hispanic" game, basically, a White/Jewish "elite" on top followed by Asians, Mestizo servants, Latin American Indian labors, and then comes the blacks. Common Whites vary from country to country and time to time from second tier to bottom rung. This is the system that the U.S. "elite" want to impose on the American people. Blacks would be shocked to find out their place in the New World Order was next to last.

An article entitled ""ABC Names First Non-White 'Bachelor'"—No It Didn't! More People Who Don't Know That Spaniards Are White"

Juan Pablo Galavis, a soccer star from Venezuela, is the newest "Bachelor" on the ABC reality show.
    http://www.vdare.com/posts/abc-names...aniards-are-wh

An article entitled "Devastated Little Miss Hispanic Winner, 7 Stripped of Her Crown Because She’s ‘Not Latin Enough’"

http://www.amren.com/news/2013/09/de...-latin-enough/

An article entitled "Miss Mexico Contest, As Usual, Picks Euro-Mexican (White) Winners"

This has been pointed out before, but Mexican beauty pageants regularly pick winners from the European end of the Mexican racial spectrum. The Nuestra Belleza México pageant was held on October 20th, and guess what? Both winners were white.
    http://www.vdare.com/posts/miss-mexi...exican-winners

An article entitled "Florida’s Demographic Transformation, 1960-2010"

In 1960, there were only 4,951,560 people in Florida.

4,063,861 people in Florida, or 82 percent of the state’s population, were White. The remaining 887,679 people were non-White.
    By 2013, there were around 19,317,568 people in Florida, which is poised to soon overtake New York as America’s third largest state.

11,011,013 people in Florida, or 57 percent of the state’s population, were White. The remaining 6,374,797 people were non-White. Of the non-Whites, 3,206,716 were black, 4,481,675 were Hispanic, and 521,574 were Asian. In Miami-Dade County, non-Hispanic Whites had fallen to 11.9 percent of the population.
    http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...ion-1960-2010/

Demographics can be confusing, what the government calls White can be nonwhites like Jews and nonwhite Arabs and so but Hispanics can be White especially the Cubans who are numerous in Florida. Of course, there are nonwhite Hispanics like Zimmerman who the media called White, and White ones like the actress in a movie I watched a few days ago called Learning Curve a.k.a. Detention a dark comedy about an insane teacher who kidnaps problem students and puts them in cages and tortures and deprives them in order to get them to learn. One of the jokes was the black kid was chosen for "Affirmative Action" reasons, but of interest here is the "Hispanic" character "Maria" the actress http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0760794/ playing the role as can be seen from her picture is White. She is of Cuban decent it turns out.

Overall, Whites "Hispanics" (barring their liberals and "elite") will be a better fit in Southern culture then most Yankees. Yankees who flee Yankeedom to escape liberals likely not much problem but ones who come here for economic or climate lookout! I do have to admit that my great great grandmother was born in New England, so in time even Yankee blood can be assimilated.

Saw a news program years ago of an old clearly White Cuban man complain via translator that has Grandkids couldn't speak Spanish. White "Hispanics" will assimilate into White Southern culture in the South as other White groups have done. A few "Hispanics" want to bring in their nonwhites servant/slaves but other groups of White have similar problems. Cuban tend to vote Republican which is a strong indication that they are White. Real White "Hispanics" should simply be referred to as White!

An article entitled "Race v. ethnicity among Hispanics"

http://isteve.blogspot.com/2014/05/r...hispanics.html

Best guesstimate I can com up with for real Whites counted as "Hispanic" is 10 to 12 million.

An article entitled "One Year After, A “White Hispanic” Broods On Curious Transformation Of George Zimmerman"

In the case of Zimmerman, and likely many cases in the future, the “white” in “white Hispanic” just means “bad.” The Left is simply using the word “white” as a slur.

This is why, as Steve Sailer has shown, white Hispanics that are genuinely white are never called anything but “Hispanic”so long as they are Leftists. This is why Ted Cruz cannot be considered “Hispanic” and why George Zimmerman was suddenly and magically considered white, despite his obvious mestizo features.

If Zimmerman had remained a mere Hispanic, then a Hispanic would have killed a black – and the fault lines between those two groups in this country cannot be discussed, lest it cause trouble in the Democratic Party’s uneasy coalition.

As is often the case with the Left, the facts don’t matter too much. My obviously white features could be easily ignored if I wanted to talk about CIA plots to flood Latin America with cocaine or some such. Likewise, if George Zimmerman had been shot and killed by an Anglo, the Main Stream Media would have taken into account his dark skin and black lineage in order to talk about “white-on-Hispanic violence” or xenophobia. With Hispanics, “white” is just a slur, as is steadily the case in more and more places in this country.

Up until the Zimmerman case, when I called myself a “white Hispanic” people often gave me a funny look, then would think on it, and then decide it made sense.

Since the Zimmerman case, when I call myself a “white Hispanic” people have occasionally said, “Oh, like George Zimmerman?”

To which I always reply, “Yes – but even whiter.”
    http://www.vdare.com/articles/one-ye...orge-zimmerman

That is so pithy -- and true. The ONLY reason they called Zimmerman white is because they jumped to the conclusion that he was, and then tried to make the lie the truth through doctoring massively dinning it.

They know that whatever gets dinned into the ears of the sheeple by a sufficient degree of saturation "becomes true", cf. the "weapons of mass destruction" over which Washington is turning half a hemisphere upside down. There were no weapons, they all quickly denied they'd said it, Bush even joked about the whole thing in a tuxedoed standup routine, but people are still going about their business and mouthing clichés around those very lies.

Like the mad queen in Through the Looking Glass, words mean whatever the gliberal media and politicians want them to mean at a given time. Frankly I don't consider myself white, in fact there are no white people. I'm a normal-toned caucasian, but putting my hand on a piece of copier paper I'm reminded that only swans and vanilla ice cream are white, not human beings. Unless totally drained of blood, perhaps.

If they want to mess with terms I'm ready for 'em.

An article entitled "Lighter-Skinned Minorities Are More Likely to Support Republicans"

http://www.amren.com/news/2014/09/li...t-republicans/

The Asian part of the study is mostly red herring (unless they were dealing with a lot of pure Aryan Indians), so that the "Hispanic" part can be talked about without seeming racial. What is the racial part with the "Hispanics?" It is that White "Hispanics" behave and vote like other White groups. They may vote far more like Swedes then Scots-Irish but they still vote like Whites.