Thread: What Do I Tell My Grandchildren

What Do I Tell My Grandchildren

I presume that I should check with my daughter first (end of discussion), but do any of y'all have any experience to share/help me with this? I really hate to see my grandchildren grow up in the govmint indoctrination centers, but should I not interfere in their
    normal "My Awakening" sequence? I was 50 years old before I realized the extent of the needed deprogramming, ten years ago
    now. Perhaps my truth is just that, my truth. According to my religion, my children/grandchildren are here on their own decision.
    To interfere or not interfere, that is the question.

I just cannot help but feel concern for their (above my own) future.

Welcome to the forum taosage!

Sorry I can't help you with your question but maybe some of the other members can when, they return.

taosage, sir, I'm sorry for taking so long to reply but here it is. Interfere. At this point, it doesn't matter. But I'd advise your interfereance to be disguised. For example, Always talk to your grandchildren in question form. " Who would think MLK wasn't great?"
    "Who would think diversity wasn't good?" Who would think multiculturism isn't any good." Etc., etc., etc. This way, you're always planting question in their minds. You may never see the results of this, but I assure you, those "questions" will always be remembered.

Tom Iron...

Tom, you have it right. The light is never going to get any greener. We've reached the desperate point at which everybody of all ages has got to learn and deal with the shocking truth, or all is lost. Anybody reading this in taosage's position, you'll have to be careful -- your grandkids' parents aren't going to want you "interfering" with anything. Their fond fantasy is that everything is at least passably normal, and they can put their kids through the same ruts we all went through -- believe your teachers, respect your preachers, obey your government creatures. Trust institutions.

The good news is that a smidgen of PC-busting truth goes a long way if it's the right material for the situation. I'm a leafleting maniac today because my Grandfather spotted me as the possible hope of the brood (my siblings and cousins) and was giving me shards of icky political lit and having me push it on others when I was maybe 10 years old. I hated it at the time but it became my world and I wouldn't have it any other way.

There have been numerous times when ostensibly small things, statements, opinions, and revelations have changed my life and others' I know, not least in childhood. The other good news is that kids today suspect they've been had by the adult community more than ever. In the 1960s they got rebellion fever but knew ameriKa would survive no matter how many hard they kicked it. Kids today aren't all dumb and brainwashed -- they have to sense the gig is up unless people regain their sanity. My God, the depression that seeing the world go to hell (and ameriKan culture turn to smut) ruined the morale of my formative years.

But the passions they've got for Ron Paul in spite of all their JWO conditioning shows, well, that maybe there IS hope.

Friends don't allow friends to accept diversianity. Diversianity kills! Any parent that lets teachers rape the minds of children with "multiculturalism" shows less parental instinct than a mother flea, laying her eggs in some dungheap and forgetting all about them.

Everywhere I go I try to bust some PC. You just have to take over situations. Make it light and fluffy or toss it in straight like a firecracker, but do SOMETHING -- say SOMETHING. In the family circle and out.

Heads up on this anti-bullying garbage. It's a real iceberg. All sorts of really bad stuff hidden beneath the surface.

Tom Iron...

Geez, this thread has had over 3,000 views already! It must pop up high in search categories under certain key words. . .
    Editor, The Nationalist Times, Voice of the Real America since 1985

Gentlemen, Just wanted to say this. If you want to make a difference, you can. Become a part of your BOE board of education, or if you want, just go to meetings.

At first, feel out the meetings. Listen to what is being said by the board. Don't worry about the high sounding words used by the School[s] superintendant. Watch the board members for any reaction (mostly there won't be any). After you've observed 2-3 months of meetings, start asking questions, any question will do about anything, even if it hasn't anything to do with school or school children. Then slowly work in harder questions. Until the point where they become very angry (the point I'm at now). Always be polite The board will not feel they have to be polite to you. But when you get them to the point of yelling at you, you've won (I'm close to that as well). Now they'll start resigning from the board soon and not running for reelection. Demand things from them. They'll give you what you want just to shut you up. But when you get what you want, just act as if younever promised to shut up. Then if they attempt to take back whatever it is they gave you, accuse them of not living up to their word.

Last week, I was able to make a shambles of that meeting. I've got them now.

But you must prepare yourself for the meetings. come with talking points and bring handouts to them. Prolong the meeting at least 2 hrs past what they're used to.

Don't worry about being outsmarted. They aren't smart people.

Tom Iron...

Quote Originally Posted by taosage View Post
    I presume that I should check with my daughter first (end of discussion), but do any of y'all have any experience to share/help me with this? I really hate to see my grandchildren grow up in the govmint indoctrination centers, but should I not interfere in their
    normal "My Awakening" sequence? I was 50 years old before I realized the extent of the needed deprogramming, ten years ago
    now. Perhaps my truth is just that, my truth. According to my religion, my children/grandchildren are here on their own decision.
    To interfere or not interfere, that is the question.

I just cannot help but feel concern for their (above my own) future.
    I grew up all-White.
    I knew from a young age how the races were different. I learned history, and history teaches us about consequences and how the world works. If a person learns history, they won't need someone to tell them what is right or wrong with the world. They will know. But they have to learn the real history, not the sanitized versions that those schools put forth.

Perhaps one way you could help them is to teach them about Europeans. History of the European nations, flags, coat of arms, clans, groups, cultures, foods, wars, everything. People who think Germany was an "evil" nation really don't know much about Germany except that it was in WWII.