Thread: Happy Robert E. Lee Day!!!!!!!!

Happy Robert E. Lee Day!!!!!!!!

An article entitled "Happy Robert E. Lee Day!"

A true patriot, worthy of his own Holiday:

As was pointed out quite correctly this morning on Pastor Thomas Robb’s weekly live internet video sermon broadcast, Gen. Robert E. Lee, who was offered the command of the Union army when the First American Civil War began but refused it in order to remain loyal to his native Viriginia, is widely regarded by historians and tacticians as having been one of the greatest military geniuses of all time. Throughout the South, this icon of chivalry and dignified courage is recognized every year as a glaring alternative to the plagiarizing, womanizing communist primate, “Dr. Martin Luther” King.
    http://whiterevolution.com/?p=2421

I would hope that in what Edger J. Steele calls a "New America" (an idea who time has come) that southern states finally be given the honor they deserve, and the truth be told to northerners about the "war of Northern aggression" against the Southern states, and the real Lincoln, not the Jewish created image!

Wait a minute -- are you Southern or pro-Southern along with your other assets, Nomad? That's great. Please stick with us -- post at least once a day! And tell us anything more about your life and times you care to. (If not that's fine too. We respect privacy big time, but I the incurable interviewer and chronicler always love hearing how people found their way into the real world, etc.)

Hi ya Nelson3. No, sorry to disappiont but I'm not ofSouthern heritage[img]smileys/smiley19.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley17.gif[/img]

My family migrated to South Dakota in the 1800's and continued to move west as time went on. I am retired and now live in Northeast Washington after 35 years working in the pulp & paper industry in Southwest Washington.

I guess you could say that I am pro-Southern. I was raised in a firmly Democratic household. My parents loved FDR and beleaved with outquestionwhat ever the newspapers of the time and governmenttold them. Like so manyof our parents during those yearsof the 30's,40's, 50's they simply could not beleavethat there were people in our government whowould work to destroy America.So I was raised in a lower middle income typical American household.

I came of age in the mid 60's and in 1968 joined the Marine Corps just out of high schoolto "fight for my country" in far off Viet Nam. After all, LBJ had told us that if we did not fight over there now, all of Asia would "fall like domino's" to the "rising Red Commie Tide"! So,like so many other red blooded American boysalready primed for war bythe propagandamachine off I went to a bloody hell hole withthe 3/5 of the 1stMarine Division. And it was here in the mountains of Northern South Viet Nam that I began to wonder what on earth we were really doing there! If LBJ and Nixon really wanted to win the war then why did we not just invade North Viet Nam and put an end to it?! I mean theVietnemes hated us and these poor villigers justwanted to be left alone to raise family's and work their fields! So I got out of the Corps in 72 and came home with alot ofquestions and few answers. Oneweekend I attended a gun show at the local fair grounds andI met a fella that was selling andgiving awaya lot of material that floored me with its accusations of treason and high crimesby politicians that Iknew and respected!I can't even remember the persons name now, but this fella changed my life because this started me on a journey to search out the truth, of first one thing then the next!Everything this guy said challengedbelief systemand everything I ever was taught astrue historyin school! This is why I relate so wellto Dr. David Dukes excellant book "My Awakening"!

So after devouring numerous different books over the years, publications and periodicals of "revisionist history" I think I have some understanding of just what the hell has been happening to America sense way back when!

As far as the so called "Civil" War I am not to well informed as this is one subject I have not delved into in depth. But from pulications like American Free Press (formerly The Spotlight), The Barnes Review, and others I have come to the conclusion that 1) Jewishbankers controlled the government even back then2)Lincoln was not the hero I was taught by the propagandists in school, but proved himself to be a Constitution hating tyrant3) The so called Civil War was not civil at all but wastruelly awar ofNothern aggression of "genicide" ofSouthern"Americans" that had nothing to do with freeing black slaves.Especially so after the (more or less) end of hostilitiesbecause of thedeliberatemass starvation of Southern citizens! And if revisionists history is not enough proof certain people of power and wealthwithin and without ofthisgovernment of ours have demonstated their willingnes togleefully use"genicide" as a weapon time and time again all the way back to the "Un-Civil War"! Iraq being the latest example where more than a million children died after Desert Storm because of sanctions and blockades placed on Iraq by certain powerfully backed people within our government! The disspictable Jewis Madaliene Albright told reporters thestarvation deaths of millions of Iraqi children were worth it!!

Jees, look at this,....sorry I got so long winded, but you asked[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley17.gif[/img]Edited by: Nomad

South Dakota.... Southeast Washington.... South Vietnam... I say you qualify.[img]smileys/smiley32.gif[/img]

Your story is quite moving. Preach on, brother!! And above all, let us hear your opinions and findings any time your fingers are itching for that 'puter keyboard again.

I really enjoyed reading your post above, Nomad! I imagine fighting in a place like Vietnam would start to generate a lot of questions. I spent a little time there a few years back and tried to mentally transport myself back into that time during my parent's coming of age. I was reading Robert McNamara's book In Retrospect</span> at the time. It was quite an experience. At any rate, welcome to the board!

A belated happy Robert Edward Lee day to you all, gentlemen!

Happy Robert E. Lee Day everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Robert E. Lee Day who wrote "You will never prosper
    with blacks, and it is abhorrent to a reflecting mind to be supporting
    and cherishing those who are plotting and working for your injury,
    and all of whose sympathies and associations are antagonistic to yours.
    I wish them no evil in the world--on the contrary, will do them every
    good in my power, and know that they are misled by those to whom
    they have given their confidence; but our material, social, and
    political interests are naturally with the whites."

He was a wise man and people should have listened to him.

Happy Robert E. Lee Day! A day celebrated in much of the Southland but unfortunately, most mainstream even "southern" politicians worship a communist on this today instead of the Great man that the real Southern people honor today.