Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: World leaders’ new boldness about "it"

The original of this thread had to be deleted because of technical problems caused by a sloppy posting job by me. Let's try it again. By "world leaders" (above) I mean to indicate leaders in various different fields, but above all politicians, who dare to speak the heretofore forbidden truth about Jewish supremacism, the Holoco$t et al.

Who is thereout there thus far? Helmut Kohl; a member of the Austrian parliament; and the mayor of London are implicated in this plot to expose the above "problems" by the dastardly act of simply pointing them out to the world. But mainly we have one man to thank for raising the profile of these "issues" -- a man who emerged out of the shadows of Ayrab obscurity to totally stop the showwith the most bold, most honest, most precise challenges to the System -- 40-year-old Dr. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, sixth president of of Iran.

It's impossible for me to gauge his total political merit (or lack of same) as leader, but everything one hears through the MSM paints him as a rare statesman -- one of the few in existence. For all I know he runs torture camps and keeps five harems of slaves girls, but his utterances denote total integrity. We can say that he's the only head of state in the world willing to stand up to America and the Zionists with uncut truth about their perfidies, which is to say he's the only one doing what every country needs most, i.e. dealing with its real problems, partlyby confronting its real enemies openly before the court of world opinion.

This is the guy we're supposed to hate most, the Hitler of the month and all that, but the very Jewish and Zionist Wikipedia basically gives him a clean bill of health.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmadinejad

It's too bad that he wants an Islamic world government-- if that is the case. But in that, he's only being true to his religion and his people, in stark contrast to our "leaders" who (under a thin facade of churchianity) want to rule the world too but are already vampirizing and cannibalizing their own body politic every day.

Here's M.A.'s latest -- a letter he's just sent Prexy Bushy. I nominate this for the speech of the year, and the New York Times' treatment of it for the prize in the most frantic spin-doctoring. The writer sniffs, "With a respectful, if superior, tone,[M.A.] used a question and answer style to present a case for American hypocrisy." Well, when was the last time Bush used a respectful tone towards anybody? [img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img]

Iranian Letter: Using Religion to Lecture Bush

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/10/world/middleeast/10iran.ht ml?_r=1&oref=slogin

CAIRO, May 9 — With the tone of a teacher and the certainty of a believer, the president of Iran wrote to President Bush that Western democracy had failed and that the invasion of Iraq, American treatment of prisoners and support for Israel could not be reconciled with Christian values.

Locked in a conflict with the West over its nuclear program, the Iranian, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, made the observations in a letter on Monday that the Iranian government said "raised new ways of solving problems."

The 18-page letter, whose text was made available to The New York Times by United Nations diplomats on Tuesday, did not offer any concrete proposals for dealing with the crisis, but suggested that the United States give up its liberal, democratic, secular system and turn more toward religion.

"Those with insight can already hear the sounds of the shattering and fall of the ideology and thoughts of the liberal democratic systems," Mr. Ahmadinejad wrote.

State Department officials said there was nothing in the letter relevant to current talks with Iran about its nuclear programs.

Though the letter was dismissed by American officials, some said it provided an interesting window into the mindset in Tehran, especially with its emphasis on grievances......................

Edited by: nelson

I guess the Ayrabs are in danger of winning the morality contest these days when the Permanent Regime is flaunting a combination of the worst ills of ancient Rome, modern USSR, and Transylvania under Vlad the Impaler. This piece is by a Jew, by the way -- one who calls Jean-Marie

lePen a "racist and anti-Semite," no less!

What would you call it when a group hailed as the most violent and dangerous in the world turns out to be a bunch of patriots the likes of which this country hasn't seen in ages? Would Hampton's Red Shirts be the closest American equivalent -- or maybe the original altruistic K-3 of the so-called Resconstruction era?
    <H1 align=center>'The Taliban Are Terrorists'</H1>
    by Eric Margolis
    As Canadian casualties mount in Afghanistan, it’s important to correct three major falsehoods being promoted by the ill-informed, flag-waving media.
    1. “Taliban are terrorists.” In 1989, at the end of Soviet occupation, Afghanistan fell into anarchy, civil war, and crime. Rape was endemic. A village prayer leader, Mullah Omar, armed a group of religious students (talibs). He set about fighting banditry, rape and drug dealing, imposing order based on traditional tribal and religious law.

Taliban were not 9/11-style terrorists, but a religious, anti-Communist movement drawn from the Pushtun tribe.

Most of the Taliban’s energies went to fighting Afghan Communists. Iran, India and Russia openly backed the Communists – rechristened, Northern Alliance.

Most of the so-called “terrorist camps” in Afghanistan were in fact bases used by Muslim volunteers who had come to fight Communists there and in Central Asia.

The Taliban shut down production of opium and heroin. But its backwards leaders proved themselves to be harsh and incompetent. Female education was temporarily banned because Communists had infiltrated the nation in the 1970’s through the school system. The Taliban oppressed minority Hazaras, and blew up Buddhist idols.

But Washington gave millions in aid to the Taliban until four months before 9/11. The U.S. once considered using them and Osama bin Laden’s 300 al-Qaida followers to stir revolt in China’s western Muslim regions, and in Russian-dominated Central Asia. The U.S. cut off aid after the Taliban refused to give a key strategic pipeline deal to a U.S. oil firm.

The Taliban’s leaders knew nothing of 9/11, a plot actually hatched in Germany. When the U.S. demanded bin Laden be handed over, the Taliban refused: He was a guest and national hero, wounded six times in the anti-Soviet struggle. The Taliban offered to send bin Laden to an international tribunal once the U.S. presented evidence of his involvement. Washington refused and invaded, blaming the Taliban for 9/11.

Unable to withstand U.S. power, Mullah Omar ordered his men to blend back into the Pushtun population and wage low-grade guerrilla war against the invaders. Other movements, like Hizbi-Islami, joined in battling foreign occupation. Canada unwisely chose to pick a fight with fierce tribesmen whose only desire is to end foreign occupation and be left alone................

http://www.lewrockwell.com/margolis/margolis22.html

[QUOTE=nelson] Who is there out there thus far? Helmut Kohl, a member of the Austrian parliament, and the mayor of London are implicated in this plot to expose the above "problems" by the dastardly act of simply pointing them out to the world. But mainly we have one man to thank for raising the profile of these "issues" -- a man who emerged out of the shadows of Ayrab obscurity to totally stop the showwith the most bold, most honest, most precise challenges to the System -- 40-year-old Dr. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, sixth president of of Iran. QUOTE]

Yes, credit is due him for pointing out the elephant in America's collective living room, and the albatross around our collective neck.
    The greatest threat to freedom is not foreign governments. It is our own.

Linked today -- a proud "Holocaust denier" getting 12% in a primary, incredible! A shame and disgrace on mostChristians that this honor falls to an atheist -- but wouldn't you know he'd be from the same state as a Judge Roy Moore.

The mere fact that the Evil Party doesn't know "what to do" wth Mr. Darby shows the Holoco$t lobby's crashing down. The day is coming when mention "holocaust denial" will bring riotous laughter everywhere, and the perpetrators or Holocaustianity will be called to account for their crimes against Demjanjuk, Walus, Irving, Zündel, Rudolf et al., not to mention the wholeameriKan sheeple.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0>
    <T>
    <TR>
    <TD =t18B vAlign=top colSpan=2>Alabama Democrats aghast at AG hopeful's denial of Holocaust</TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD vAlign=top colSpan=2></TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD =t11B vAlign=top colSpan=2></TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD vAlign=top colSpan=2></TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD colSpan=3>
    Democratic Party leaders are wondering what to do about a candidate for attorney general who denies the Holocaust occurred and wants to "reawaken white racial awareness."

Larry Darby, the founder of the Atheist Law Center, made an abortive bid for the attorney general job as a Libertarian in 2002, but only recently have his views on race and the Holocaust come to light.

In an interview Friday with The Associated Press, Darby said he believes no more than 140,000 Jewish people died in Europe during World War II, and most of them succumbed to typhus........</TD></TR></T></TABLE>

http://members.tripod.com/~hudnut19/hudnut19.html

This guy Mahmoud Ahmedinejad (let's call him "MA") is going from pinnacle to peak to mountaintop in gutting Holocaustianity and Jewish supremacism. Linked today:

"We Are Determined"

In an interview with SPIEGEL, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad discusses the Holocaust, the future of the state of Israel, mistakes made by the United States in Iraq and Tehran's nuclear dispute with the West.

http://service.spiegel.de/cache/international/spiegel/0,1518 ,418660,00.html

Suddenly a very public figure emerges who has all the wile of a top ADL brainwash artist schooled in the inner sanctum of the Synagogue of Satan -- but not an iota of the poison this would normally connote. In fact I would have to say MA is the only nonpoisonous head of state I can think of at this point, and the champion dialectician of this age. His stuff is all-natural, self-evident, populistic, open-air, and everything else American life should be but no longer is. Yes -- the bearded one with the unpronounceable name is bring COMMON SENSE and BASIC DECENCY back to the dialectics of the "world community" -- not any of the American politicians or pundits whose job it is!

FINALLY a "mainstream" public figure is saying it. It's not the 4th grade teacher I had in 1962; it's not the reverend at First Baptist or First Presbyterian in Anderson, SC; it's not my father or CBS News or Choral Journal orPaulHarvey. What MA is saying, it would have been the most natural and most desirable thing in the world for these other parties to have articulated and focused people's attention on. If America were true to its mission, all these parties would have called the emperor on his new clothes half a century ago and not waited for the bearded one with the unpronounceable name to nab this extra-special honor.

Similarly, the exact way MA is saying it, it would have been the most natural and most desirable thing in the world for the Rev. Marchbanks orChoral Journalor CBS News to utter it in such ablessedly all-American way. But they didn't choose to.A supposedly evil Ayrab did! I grieve that the world is so upside-dwn that today's hero of Truth is someone worlds away from my country and slated for bloody destruction by it -- not one of our own people. God knows America has outspoken revisionists but they regrettably don't have access to the world stage like MA does.

Either MAis the product of elite ideological grooming or he's the genuine article -- maybe both. He breaks all the rules of dialectics right where it's most needed, answering questions with questions, keeping the plain facts and paramount issues in view at all times, turning the discussion around on the Scribes and Pharisees, putting his Inquisitioners on the defensive, sticking to the point, sticking to the point, sticking to the point, sticking to the point, and sticking to the point no matter what.

Perhaps most notably, he always says the exact things he wants to get on the public record via this interview, sometimes giving an answer far more relevant than the question just asked, andblithely unrelated to it!

He owes Germans nothing, but Germans have not to my knowledge ever had a defender like him -- not even in the Lindbergh and Coughlin era. One might assume he's onlycovering that groundbecause of what it can tactically do for Iran, but it's easy to imagine that he (unlike absolutely all other heads of sizeable nations)sincerely wants whatever's best for all concerned -- you know, the supposed motivation of the Busheviks with their "War against Terror" aimed at "exporting democracy" and "ridding the world of evildoers"? [img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img]

Der Spiegel tries at least 15 different tricks in this interview and they allfizzle.

The whole scene is fantastically similar to Christ answering the Scribes and Pharisees in the gospels.

The paper is called Der Spiegel because it means "The Mirror", but how fitting that it's also the surname of manycelebrated Judaizers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiegel

nelson - Good post

I guess those guys from Spiegel walked away shaking their heads. They couldn't bamboozle that guy.

It seems to me, the Israelis wanted Hamas to break the cease fire. That's why they've been hitting the Pals hard lately.Hopefully,their plan willbackfire on them. I support theefforts of the Arab nationalist patriots100%.

As for Abbas, he's just another Quisling. I hope he gets what he deserves.

Good post nelson. I wouldn't call Abbass a Quisling. I'd just call him a potential Arafat. The Palestinian representation &amp; the Israelis have made out like bandits over the years receiving Billions of dollars per year from Britains favorite colony Jew-S-A. If they can get Hamas to emulate the PLO/PLA there's more billions to come. The Israelis could have killed Arafat anytime. He was part of the war "game" . He died a billionaire. Edomites whether Jews or Palestinians are birds of a feather. Am I right Nelson?

Glad you all enjoy my above expostulation....... re edomites, there certainly are a great many running most everything (and every place) that matters nowadays, a hugely disproportionate number. Many who are not ethnic edomites are virtual edomites, leading to a truly edomitic world that would be scary except for all the fun we're having whipping their hides day by day -- you know, by for instance charting their every lousy, skullduggerous move in places like ANU.NET?

That's exactly right. The spiritual Edomites are definitely two-fold sons of hell. Thanks for the good work.

More fantastic news from Iran -- "We do not negotiate over our obvious nuclear rights." I'm telling you, Iran is the new world headquarters of plain English and common sense at the presidential level.

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsAr...?type=topNews& amp; amp;storyID=2006-06-12T071310Z_01_L12299953_RTRUKOC_0_US-NUC LEAR-IRAN-ENRICHMENT.xml

We must hope that this boldness signifies that this other I-country feels it's in a tactically/polemically strong enough position (thanks to the mess in Iran or whatever) that it feels safe in attempting to win the game of chicken so tritely set up by Busheviks worldwide. I heard the news on a Paul Harvey segment just now. He didn't like it, of course; maybe it's time to start a new thread on that jerk.

Iran says will not negotiate on atomic fuel work

TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran's government said on Monday it would not negotiate over its right to enrich uranium, the nuclear-fuel making process which six world powers have demanded Tehran stop to benefit from a package of incentives.

"Iran's view on the nuclear fuel cycle has been announced ... we have obtained this technology, it is our obvious right and we do not negotiate over our obvious nuclear rights," Government spokesman Gholamhossein Elham said.

Iran has been referred to the U.N. Security Council, where it could face sanctions, after failing to convince the international community that its atomic scientists are only looking to build power stations and not weapons.

The United States, France, Germany, Britain, Russia and China have agreed a set of incentives for Iran on the condition that it stops making nuclear fuel, something Tehran has repeatedly said it will never do.

Chief nuclear negotiator Ali Larijani said on Sunday the demand over uranium enrichment needed clarification.

The Foreign Ministry has said Tehran will send its own counter proposals to the international incentives.

Among the incentives, which Western diplomats say include offers of a light-water reactor and a facility for storing atomic fuel, is a rare U.S. offer to join the European Union's direct talks with Iran...............

Now you're going to see a Fox News TV report with certified talking heads (is it Brit Hume I believe?) daring to probe Israeli spying in the JewSA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fm0_7jVqcE

They allude to Jonathan Pollard and even -- finally, totally un heard of, duh! -- ask "Why would Israelis spy in and on the United States?"

You will also see a literal display of the pincer movement on this country with Islam pressing in from one side and Zionism from another -- in the form of a graphic of how an ISRAELI cell in NORTH CAROLINA is thought to have an apartment in CALIFORNIA for spying on AYRABS.

Don't miss the part where somebody refers to "The American, uh, Israeli embassy in Washington" [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

LATER. LINKED AT ANU.ORG

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%">
    <T>
    <TR>
    <TD =columntext>9/11 Commission Chairmen Admit to Whitewash </TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD =author></TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD>
    <DIV id=columntext>

As both the Bush administration and its client government in Israel, with their invasions of Arab states in Iraq and Lebanon respectively, make the United States ever more hated in the Islamic world, a new book by the chairmen of the 9/11 Commission admits that the commission whitewashed the root cause of the 9/11 attacks – that same interventionist U.S. foreign policy.

Former Governor Tom Kean and former Congressman Lee Hamilton, chairmen of the 9/11 Commission – the publicity hounds that they are – want to keep the long-retired, but much-celebrated, panel in the public mind. They have written a tell-all book about the trials and tribulations of the panel's work. Despite the commission's disastrous recommendations – which led to a reorganization of the U.S. intelligence community that worsened its original defect prior to 9/11 (a severe coordination problem caused by bureaucratic bloat) – and apparent whitewashing of the most important single issue that it examined, the chairmen are trying their best to write another bestseller. The book usefully details the administration's willful misrepresentation of its incompetent actions that day, but makes the shocking admission that some commission members deliberately wanted to distort an even more important issue. Apparently, unidentified commissioners wanted to cover up the fact that U.S. support for Israel was one of the motivating factors behind al-Qaeda's 9/11 attack. Although, to his credit, Hamilton argued for saying that al-Qaeda committed the heinous strike because of the U.S. military presence in the Middle East and American support for Israel, the panel watered down that frank conclusion to state that U.S. policy on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and Iraq are "dominant staples of popular commentary across the Arab and Muslim world".........................</DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>

http://www.antiwar.com/eland/?articleid=9502

Well, here's a Bayou State Democrat who's at least willing to make some hay with the Bush record. Anybody ever heard of him? Note the web address-- US alone"!?!?!?

http://www.usalone.com/stacey/pnum306.php

Here you can find out more what he's about and get a look at thecreature who tried to become LA governor.

http://staceyforcongress.com/index.p...com_content&am p;task=view&amp;id=18&amp;Itemid=35

China Bans Jewish-Produced Television Programming
    Japanese, Other Foreigners Targeted

Beijing, China -- Chinese authorities today announced limitations and a partial ban on Jewish- produced American television programs being shown on Chinese television networks, instituting new regulations that include that television news be broadcast in Chinese, not English, and barring all foreign cartoon programming, including Japanese anime.

........China is particularly concerned about the spread of American culture, which is seen as "decadent".

http://www.overthrow.com/lsn/news.asp?articleID=9698

LATER. A stunning pair of articles at the homepage 9/21 about Ahmedinejad and Chavez speaking up!!!
    The Odd Couple — Ahmadinejad Spars With CFR
    The 90-minute closed event on Wednesday night was hosted by the influential Council on Foreign Relations think tank and, the New York Times reported, boycotted by leaders of several Jewish groups.... &lt;more&gt;
    http://today.reuters.com/news/Articl...?type=topNews& amp; amp;storyID=2006-09-21T085223Z_01_N21259327_RTRUKOC_0_US-IRA N-USA-COUNCIL.xml
    Chavez's Address to the UN
    Yesterday, ladies and gentlemen, from this rostrum, the president of the United States, the gentleman to whom I refer as the devil, came here, talking as if he owned the world. Truly. As the owner of the world.

... &lt;more&gt;
    http://www.commondreams.org/views06/0920-22.htm
    LATER -- NEXT DAY!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=15 width=420>
    <T>
    <TR>
    <TD>
    Bush Rages: 'I am not Beelzebub, Lord of Sulfur'
    My oh my, has Hugo Chavez caused a furor. Looking at the news reports filed in the last 24 hours, one would think that he snuck a dirty-bomb into the United Nations rather than gave a speech. In fact, the plucky Chavez may have delivered the finest 30 minute presentation that august assembly has eve... &lt;more&gt; </TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD>
    </TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD>
    Chavez's Comments: Strategy or Ravings?
    Venezuela, Chavez told me, has more oil than Saudi Arabia. A nutty boast? Not by a long shot. In fact, his surprising claim comes from a most surprising source: the U.S. Department of Energy. In an internal report, the DOE estimates that Venezuela has five times the Saudis' reserves. ... &lt;more&gt; </TD></TR></T></TABLE>Edited by: nelson

The JYT is in a snit at Ahmadinejad and claiming many of his people are too. What do you all think—are they just trying to ruin his reputation again, or is there serious trouble with our provisional hero?

In other words, is he becoming tyrannical or newly showing himself more of an Arabic Pinochet? Hard to tell from here, especially with the JYT's notorious policy of outright defaming and distorting.

Near the end, the article says "......two recent movies touched off controversy as too racy. One depicted an extramarital affair, and the hero of the second was an abortion doctor who drank and gambled, and yet was so beloved of the patients he had seduced that they sent him bouquets on his wedding night."

Wouldn't it be nice if we still lived in a country where such dreck was "controversial"?

Iran Cracks Down on Dissent

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/24/wo...east/24iran.ht ml?th&amp;emc=th
    <DIV id=article>

Iran is in the throes of one of its most ferocious crackdowns on dissent in years, with the government focusing on labor leaders, universities, the press, women’s rights advocates, a former nuclear negotiator and Iranian-Americans, three of whom have been in prison for more than six weeks.

The shift is occurring against the backdrop of an economy so stressed that although Iran is the world’s second-largest oil exporter, it is on the verge of rationing gasoline. At the same time, the nuclear standoff with the West threatens to bring new sanctions.

The hard-line administration of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, analysts say, faces rising pressure for failing to deliver on promises of greater prosperity from soaring oil revenue. It has been using American support for a change in government as well as a possible military attack as a pretext to hound his opposition and its sympathizers.

Some analysts describe it as a “cultural revolution,” an attempt to roll back the clock to the time of the 1979 revolution, when the newly formed Islamic Republic combined religious zeal and anti-imperialist rhetoric to try to assert itself as a regional leader.

Equally noteworthy is how little has been permitted to be discussed in the Iranian news media. Instead, attention has been strategically focused on Mr. Ahmadinejad’s political enemies, like the former president, Mohammad Khatami, and the controversy over whether he violated Islamic morals by deliberately shaking hands with an unfamiliar woman after he gave a speech in Rome.

Mr. Khatami, the lost hope of Iran’s reform movement, felt compelled to rebut the accusation because such a handshake is religiously suspect, but contended that the crowd seeking to congratulate him for his speech was so tumultuous that he could not distinguish between the hands of men and women. Naturally a video clip emerged, showing the cleric in his typical gregarious style bounding over to the first woman who addressed him on the orderly sidewalk, shaking her hand and chatting amicably.

The dispute over the handshake occurred during a particularly fierce round of the factional fighting that has hamstrung the country since the 1979 revolution. Far more harsh examples abound.

The country’s police chief boasted that 150,000 people — a number far larger than usual — were detained in the annual spring sweep against any clothing considered not Islamic. More than 30 women’s rights advocates were arrested in one day in March, according to Human Rights Watch, five of whom have since been sentenced to prison terms of up to four years. They were charged with endangering national security for organizing an Internet campaign to collect more than a million signatures supporting the removal of all laws that discriminate against women..........

</DIV>Edited by: Nelson

Quick, turn on C-Span 2! Ahmadinejad is making mincemeat of a 60 Minutes reporter-robot. Hope it doesn't end at 10!

LATER...... I couldn't watch the whole thing because I wasvisiting someone who hates politics and seeing it on their set. But wow, it was clearly too good to be true. Our hero gave to the blockheaded, duly scowling interviewer (Scott Pelley) a vastly superior version of the behavior these so-called journalists love and worship in ameriKan politicians: indirect answers which speak volumes to the main subject for anyone half paying attention.

Again, the President showed the meaning of class, self-mastery, and integrity. Pelley chided him for smiling as he answered some questions for the fifth time, but the President soon had him smiling in spite of himself.

He turned the questions around on the questioner, even asking him whether he was a politician or reporter for his blatant partiality. This development is all over the net and rightly so—but how to explain them finally letting him have his say? Presumably the interviewed was originally aired live![img]smileys/smiley32.gif[/img]

http://rawstory.com//news/2007/Irani...tells_off_CBS_ reporter_0921.html

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ll_fb6_1190377442

This file says 60 Minutes censored critical parts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...madinejad+minu tesEdited by: Nelson
    Promote the NationalisTimes—order and deploy extra copies—bring all whom you know into the Forum! Fresh opportunities arise constantly. ANU.ORG is THE number one news page of them all. \"JUST DO IT”...

Discussion about the President continues HERE:

http://www.anu.org/forum/forum_posts...783&amp;PN=1&a mp;TPN=1
    Promote the NationalisTimes—order and deploy extra copies—bring all whom you know into the Forum! Fresh opportunities arise constantly. ANU.ORG is THE number one news page of them all. \"JUST DO IT”...

<DIV>From: "Abernethy, Virginia Deane" &lt;virginia.abernethy@</DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>Sixteen of Democratic Rep. Jim Moran’s House colleagues rebuked him in a withering letter Wednesday for saying last week that the pro-Israel lobby, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, “pushed [the Iraq] war from the beginning.”

It was the Virginia congressman’s latest dust-up over Israel — and one that brought a demand for a retraction by the House Democratic leader, Rep. Steny H. Hoyer of Maryland.

Moran’s colleagues — led by Rep. Henry A. Waxman (D-Calif.), a powerful committee chairman with close ties to the majority leadership — called the remarks of the Virginia congressman in the progressive Jewish magazine Tikkun inaccurate and “deeply offensive...............”
    </DIV>
    <DIV>
    http://www.politico<WBR>.com/news/<WBR>stories/0907/<WBR>5925.html
    Dems slam Moran's tying AIPAC to Iraq war </DIV>

Alan Greenscam, famously one of the most powerfulmen in the last 20 years of worldhistory, spills the beans about the Iraq war—here:

http://www.anu.org/forum/forum_posts...281&amp;PN=1&a mp;TPN=1

I hope the Republican Party chiefs aren't hurt too badly by this. They are sensitive people, and look how hard they worked to get their man into the White House. Hey, Greenscam was even appointed by Reagan!

The President is going to be really offended. Tsk!

This is just too rich in irony for words. Layers and layers of it!

Tutu appearance canceled amid Jewish concern
    <DIV>
    <DIV> http://www.jta.org/cgi-bin/iowa/popu...tml?article=10 4490</DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>A speech by Archbishop Desmond Tutu was canceled after local Jews </DIV>
    <DIV>expressed concern about his views on Israel.</DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>The spring visit to Minnesota's University of St. Thomas was canceled </DIV>
    <DIV>because local Jewish groups were upset by comparisons Tutu had made </DIV>
    <DIV>between Israel and Hitler, according to a report in City Pages, a </DIV>
    <DIV>Minneapolis alternative weekly.</DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>University officials reportedly canceled the appearance after </DIV>
    <DIV>consulting with a spokesperson for the Jewish Community Relations </DIV>
    <DIV>Council of Minnesota and the Dakotas, and with several rabbis on the </DIV>
    <DIV>faculty.</DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>The uproar apparently was linked to a speech Tutu made in Boston in </DIV>
    <DIV>2002. A news release from the Zionist Organization of America, which </DIV>
    <DIV>condemned Tutu's remarks, cited a report from Ha'aretz that quoted </DIV>
    <DIV>Tutu as saying that "Israel is like Hitler and apartheid." A </DIV>
    <DIV>transcript of the speech available online does not include the Hitler </DIV>
    <DIV>quote..............</DIV></DIV>